About the Romania – The capital and commercial hub of Romania is in the southern city of Bucharest. The huge, 1,100-room Palatul Parlamentului administrative complex from the Soviet era is the city’s most recognizable landmark. The nearby 15th-century Curtea Veche Palace, where Prince Vlad III (“The Impaler”) formerly reigned, and the modest Eastern Orthodox Stavropoleos Church are both located in the ancient Lipscani neighborhood, which is also home to a vibrant nightlife scene.
Embassy of India Bucharest – Romania Embassy Address
EMBASSY OF INDIA
46, Boulevard Aviatorilor, Sector 1, Bucharest – 011864, Romania
Telephone: +40 372 147 431/32 (0930 to 1230 hours & 1400 to 1700 hours)
Emergency Contact: +40 731 347 727 [for Indian nationals in emergency situation only]
Embassy working hours
Main Indian embassy consular services are For Visa, Passport, OCI & other Misc. Consular Information, please visit the Consular Services section of the website.
Indian Embassy runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indian, and international citizens
Services that are offered at Embassy
- Process new passport applications
- Renew old and expired passport
- Notarize certain Indian documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Provide Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) card
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death for Indians
- Attestation of documents for Indians
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) for Indians
- NRI (Non Resident Indian) certificate for Indians
- Renunciation of Indian citizenship for Indians
- Process different visa applications such as Tourist, Business, Employment, Student, Research, Medical, Journalist, Conference, Transit, Entry..etc who wish to visit India.
* Please contact the Indian Embassy via phone call during office hours! if you have any questions regarding visa and passport matters.
* Check Official Indian Embassy Website For Recent Updates : https://www.eoibucharest.gov.in/